Monday, November 17, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

Every year we go to Kace's house for some pumpkin carving fun. The last few years, I have either had a new baby or an exhausted baby or something going on and I wasn't able to help carve the pumpkins. This year, I was elbow deep in pumpkin guts this year and forgot to stop and take some pictures of the actual pumpkin carving.

My boys were super excited this year to carve pumpkins and were counting down for a couple of weeks. We ended up buying pumpkins from a guy Mart works with that has a farm, so they were huge! It meant a lot of guts scraping. I have been so out of practice, it took me forever to get Lincoln's cleaned out, but in the end, he really liked it.

Mart's pumpkin:

Ethan's pumpkin:


Lincoln's pumpkin:





Happy almost Halloween!

No comments: