I made Jade's crown for her halloween costume. It was the first time I had attempted a lace crown, and it turned out pretty good.
Lincoln was in the process of getting in the shower or getting ready for bed, or something that required having no clothing on. In the mean time, he needed to go to the bathroom. He tends to take crazy amounts of time to wash his hands, so 10+ minutes later when we went to check on him, we found Gollum instead.
The cold started to hit. The grass was nice and crunchy when we woke up. I also have been super slacking on cutting the grass before the snow hit. The front is nice and trimmed and ready, and the back will just have to be a big shaggy all winter.
We had to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby while Ethan was at school. Linc obviously thought this was way more comfortable than walking.
I guess at some point we have to eat dinner ...
Kya trying out my crown to make sure it looks alright.
I honestly can't remember what this was ... ?
Frankenstein
Pretty sure this was a witch? Or maybe a girl frankenstein?
Maybe this one was the witch... Either way, the fridge was nicely decorated for Halloween.
Lincoln stopped to make a phone call on the mini stapler. "Hello? Hello? You be here in 20 minutes, ok?" -Hangs up.
Dee and her cute girls came by to pick up my boys and take them home to paint pumpkins! Misty Lou had some gold lip gloss and was lathering up her lips so they were nice and coated.
The boys were anxiously waiting for them to get here and pick them up!
Later that night, Ethan made a bunch of ghosts and hung them from the ceiling. We definitely needed more Halloween decorations.














No comments:
Post a Comment