Ethan had his last soccer game Mother's day weekend. The weather was awesome and the kids were having a blast. Ethan hadn't scored a goal the entire season and really really wanted too. The other team was doing really well and had scored a lot of goals, but our team hadn't scored any this game. Toward the end, I thought I should start recording a little to show Mart since he was at the farmer's market and as soon as I set my video to record, it all fell into place and Ethan scored his first goal, and the only goal for his team that game! It was awesome!
They had a lot of fun, and it was fun to see Ethan involved in something like this. He loved his coach and I think he's excited to play again next season. :)
The kids: Austin, Anne, Evan, Spencer, Ethan, Raylee, Delta (and her twin sister Emma wasn't there)



No comments:
Post a Comment