Wednesday, June 11, 2014

11 months!

*Got another tooth! Seriously, soon her mouth will be full! She's now at 7
*Wears size 6-9 month clothes, and very select 9-12 month
*Wears size 2 diaper, and it's still roomy
*When she laughs, she usually screams first and it's super cute!
*I'm sure I forgot to write this before, but she's been able to drink through a straw for a while now.
*She is definitely going to be a handful. I thought Ethan was wild, this lady is going to give him a run for his money ...
*She is a little Diva and I sure love her! I can't imagine not having her. I knew for years that there was a girl waiting for me, I'm glad she finally decided to grace us with her presence. :)

Her monthly pictures are quite the process, and I rarely get really good ones anymore. She moves WAY too much and my camera battery is on it's last leg, so it takes too long to recharge after each photo.

I have been planning her first birthday party, and it is absolutely bizarre to think that she is almost one! Seriously, she looks way too little to be one.

She may still be really little, but she's getting so big!


And she's a major goofball. :) 


I love her squishy little face!






Here she is showing me her inner diva. She was mad I wouldn't let her flop off the chair, so she fake cried at me for a second. 


This is her literally 5 seconds later. Little stink. 


I'm so grateful for her in my life. She may be a handful, and a diva, and really hard to listen to sometimes (she is loud and whines a lot sometimes!), but she has the cutest laugh and she's all mine. ;) And ... today she started giving kisses after months of with holding them from me. She kissed Lincoln probably 8 times in a row at bedtime and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (especially after this very trying day.)

Happy 11 months, nearly 12!

No comments: