Then Ethan started in on his homework packet his teacher gave him to do over the summer. I think he's missing school already.
I tried to find a way to contain Jade while I got ready, and I remembered how much she liked the shower. I thought she might stay relatively occupied in a dry shower while I at least got my teeth brushed. :)
After working 128 hours over a two week period, Mart came home beyond worn out! (He didn't even care one bit that it was sheet laundry day ...) :)
This cute dog had been missing him. :)
And this sweet 6 year old!
Okay okay, me too. :) Working from 5 or 6am to between 9-11 at night gets old really REALLY fast.
While the boys were occupied, me and my little shared some ice cream. She thought it was awesome!
I slacked big time last week on mowing the lawn. I mowed just the front and side where people will see, but skipped the backyard ... (I'm regretting that now, it's going to be quite the process. I started, but STILL haven't finished.)
The boys having some 'chase dad!' time with Mart when he got home from work! They were so happy to finally see him!
Laundry. Dreaded laundry. I don't even want to admit how long this pile sat in this exact same spot before I finally did something about it.
Now, time to gear up for Nanan's birthday party and then Jade's big 1 year old birthday bash next week!













1 comment:
So.... I finally made it through the few months I hadn't checked! You are such a good blogger example ;) I really need to document my days better! From one week to the next so much happens and changes, but then I'm too busy to remember yesterday! I cannot believe how big Jade is in her 11 month shot. The difference with her dinosaur is unreal! She's even getting some cheeks! I'm so proud of you and your 5k! I would love to do any run with you! I love love love your hair in the picture with Ethan getting ice cream after school. I don't know of its a farther side part or what, but I love it!
Post a Comment