Thursday, July 10, 2014

1 year!


I cannot believe that it has been a whole year since this tiny one joined our family! It feels like yesterday that we were in the hospital anxiously waiting for her to arrive, then going through months and months of her being the most difficult newborn ever, and then she grew a little and everything was a whole lot more smooth! She fills the hole in our family that we never knew existed until she came along. We love her so much and are so glad that she's ours!

Weight: A whopping 17lbs 7 oz! She must be growing up, because she FINALLY made it on the weight chart! 3%, go big! :)
Height: 27 1/4" (3%)
Head: 44 1/4 (25%)

*I just barely moved her up to a size 3 diaper, and they are ginormous on her! Size 2 still fits her quite well
*She is wearing size 6-9 month clothes and certain 9-12 month clothes, but they are a bit loose on her. She still wears some 3-6 month onesies to bed and they fit great .. tiny baby.
*A couple of days after her birthday, she started attempting steps while standing. About a week after that, she was taking about 6 steps at a time. Today she walked herself all over her room! Seriously lady, slow down.
*I am still nursing, but not much. She has been really difficult to nurse for the last several months. She is just too wiggly and she bites ... a lot. I only feed her in the morning and before bed and every now and again once in the middle of the day.
*It took probably a good 6 months to attach herself to anyone but me, but now she LOVES Mart and has to have Dad time before going to bed.
*The boys still adore her, and she can't get enough of them either! 
*She is a feisty little diva and I love her to pieces!

As I said last month, her monthly pictures are now quite the process, and I'm actually a little glad I don't need to take them every month anymore since she is now one. She is so wiggly and my camera battery doesn't recharge fast enough to catch her before she moves again.









She had to pull out her fake tantrum for me, she was perfectly fine about 2.2 seconds later. Silly girl.



I went to workout one night and came home to find her like this! When Mom is away, Dad and Jade girl play. :)


While we were waiting at the doctor, she just thought she'd show off her new skills and walk back and forth across the table pushing the toy. :)



Hanging out at church. We are on the awful 1:00 schedule. It is almost impossible to make it through lessons with her, she just can't handle sitting through them with me. We try and make it about halfway usually, and then we hangout in the foyer. 





Happy birthday Jade bug! Sure love you crazy girl.

No comments: