Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Baby Lucas!

This is a little late, but back in April I threw Kace and her sister in law Lou a joint 3rd baby, baby celebration party! Lou already has two little girls and is expecting another little girl in August, and Kace has two little boys and was expecting her third little boy. They already had everything they needed, so we just wanted to celebrate.

I decided on the theme Little Mr & Little Miss, bows & bow ties. Lou made me the invitations and we went from there. They turned out super cute!


Snack table


Lou and Kace. :)



This photo didn't turn out very well, but I made a bow banner with the same fabrics as in the invitation. It was pretty cute.


What pregnant woman doesn't need some treats??




Sweet baby Lucas was born April 29 and is adorable. I don't have pictures of just him yet, just him with my kids. :) Jade wasn't sure what she thought about Ethan holding another baby.


Ethan LOVES babies, and fell instantly in love with Lucas.



Welcome to the world cute little man!

No comments: