My goal for last year was to run a 5k. Being pregnant for the first half and recovering from a c-section and a third child for the second half put a damper on that idea. In February of this year I signed up to participate in the Color Vibe 5k and Martin said he'd come with me. Although life got ahead of me and I wasn't even close to prepared, I still was excited for it to be here.
I didn't do as well as I hoped, but I finished and I didn't even finish last. :) I ended up walking majority of the course, but had a great time!
I'm so glad Mart came with me to support me, even though I slowed him way down. :) My goal is still to run a 5k from start to finish with no walking, but you have to start somewhere! At least it was a fun one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment