Saturday, June 7, 2014

Beginning of summer fun

Photo overload!

The boys are still trying to adjust to Ethan not being in school anymore. Every other day or so Lincoln will ask me when we are taking Ethan to school. I think he got used to having pretty much alone time during the day. :) They have found ways to have fun though, and hopefully we can all continue to get along and find some fun things to do!

The boys have been making forts a lot over the last couple of days. I catch them sitting in there with the entire bag of grapes, coloring books and way too many toys. They love it! 


I also had some good helpers getting my flower bed ready to plant.

Misty and Megan (My friend Dee's girls) and my boys helped spread out the mounds of dirt leftover from putting in the fence. They were digging holes and searching for worms (or snakes as little Misty would tell me).

Misty showing me her "snakes"







Mart and Dee with their matching glasses. Ha. :)


I love this silly Misty girl! :) 



A couple of days after we smoothed out (and dug big holes in) my flower bed, the boys helped me plant all my flowers.

 

And we planted my pots while we were at it.



Ethan is getting really good at writing, and when we go outside, he likes to write me notes with the sidewalk chalk.




Ethan blowing bubbles for Miss Jade.







The other day, I met Kace and her cute boys at the splash pad and let the boys go crazy. Lincoln threw a huge fit before we left and kept yelling that he didn't want to go swimming. After we finally got there and had been there a while, he finally was brave and got his feet wet. (He's never really been a huge fan of playing at the splash pad) and by the time we left, he told me wanted me to take him back there again sometime. I would call it a success!








Lucas is getting so big



I love these cute little munchkins! I love that they are best friends



Jade checking out baby Lucas. :)







One week down. We've had fun! Now if only Mart could get home sometime before 9-midnight every night!

No comments: