Wow, what a week. I had good intentions of waking up on the 13th and taking all my photos for the day. It was a rough day. I only got a few in. I woke up on the 14th with good intentions of taking 14 photos, and well, it still didn't happen. I think you get the point. So this month, here are 16 photos covering the 13-16th. :)
Lincoln has shown almost zero interest in potty training. I pushed Ethan so hard and it was a war for a very VERY long time. I wasn't about to venture into that again, so I have been just sitting back and waiting for him to show some interest in being ready. On the 13th he finally added two new stickers to his chart. (Update as of the 20th *Over the last couple of days, he finally seemed to catch on and now has 15 stickers! At least six are new as of today. :) Maybe there is an end in sight!*

I peaked in on the boys playing
Mart forgot his lunch, so I packed him one and we drove it out to his work and sat with him while he ate.
Almost everyday before putting Jade down for a nap, we have play time and the two of us just play on her floor for a little while. She's getting anxious to start standing on her own
The boys and I went through the carwash
The Young Women asked to borrow sewing machines and sergers for an activity, and than needed some extra hands helping the girls sew maxi skirts. I stayed and helped out. I got my serger for Christmas and haven't had a chance to use it yet, so this lucky little lady got to use it for the very first time!
I went out to mow my lawn, but didn't want green feet. I know, it's super cute. :)
Treat time!
The weather has been awesome now that it has finally stopped raining!
Love watching her sleep. :)
Hard to read, but Grandma left a note for the kids on the porch. "Grandma LOVES Ethan, Lincoln & Jade"
Friday the 16th, there was a patient who brought a couple of guns into the Specialty Hospital ER (right next to the school) and when he showed them ended up being shot 3 times. To be cautious, the hospital and the elementary school were both on lock down until they could clear the surrounding area. It all happened right before school started, and it was chaotic. Kids were walking to school and not being let in the building, other kids were inside and not allowed out. (That one makes sense...) but the kids who were outside were being sent back home. (Super strange and scary if there had really been a situation). They finally contacted all families, after the lock down was officially over. I'm very thankful that everyone was okay, and the school and law enforcement handled everything very well. The only thing they struggled with was informing parents in a timely manner, which I'm sure they will work on now that they know there are bugs in the system. Anyway, it was my last day to volunteer in Ethan's class, and when I arrived the Principal was outside giving an interview for the local news station.
After school Martin and the boys took off on the father son campout. Jade and I went to a girls night only dinner with Kace, Ber and Brianne (their cousin). I stopped and rented a movie on the way home and put Jade to bed and had some Kelsie time!
What a week. Next month, I will attempt to at least get all my photos taking on one day instead of 4. :)















No comments:
Post a Comment