*Starting to try and stand without help
*FINALLY talks gibberish all the time
*Loves Mart! When he gets home, her eyes are on him all the time
*Love Ethan and Linc. She bounces and squeals whenever they talk to her
*Moved up to size 2 diapers, but would still easily fit in size 1
*Moved up to size 6-9 month clothes, but still easily fits in size 3-6 month clothes
*She learned how to clap and loves to clap anytime anybody does anything
*She also pats her hand on her mouth and makes noises
*She says Mom Mom Mom, Dad Dad, Yeah! and I swear I heard her say Ethan and Lincoln (or her version of it) once.
*Ethan can still make her smile and laugh with almost no effort
The bigger she gets, the harder it is to get a decent photo of her. She wiggles like a maniac! I don't think she ever just holds still, even when she's sleeping.
It took forever for one of her front teeth to poke through, it finally did. She looked a little silly for a few weeks until it poked through. Here she is showing off her silly smile and her new hand clapping trick.
Showing me her new teeth! (And man, they are sharp!)
Here is one example of why she's so hard to take pictures of lately. I snap one picture and then she gets up and does this. I sit her back down and it starts all over again. :) Love this silly, wiggly little stink bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment