Monday, May 5, 2014

New Backyard!

When we moved to North Logan, one of the biggest reasons I was homesick for Richmond was that I no longer had a fenced off backyard to let my kids and my dogs run free.  A year after we moved in, my mom made a huge change to this house and we fenced off a portion of the backyard! I think it has made a HUGE difference. I think instead of just a huge piece of land in the back, it now looks better and each section has a reason. It has been awesome!

When we called the fence company, they quoted me 4-6 weeks before they could come out and do our fence. We wanted to get on their schedule asap so they could start whenever. Two days later they were at my house digging post holes. 1 week after we called them initially, we had a completed fence! They did an awesome job and I love it!

Day 1: Digging fence posts





Lincoln checking out the new backyard and his fenced off area.


Day 2: (Three days later) finishing the fence, minus the gate locks. We weren't expecting them so fast, and we purchased locking latches separately and they weren't there yet.




Day 3: (2 days or so later, they finished on a Friday so it was the following Monday) They showed back up to install the locking latches! Finished and awesome!

My dogs were so excited to be able to run free and stretch their legs.


After Kya had explored for a few minutes, she promptly dropped to the ground and rolled all over with a huge smile on her face!


Stella eventually realized that she was stuck, and wanted to be on my side of the fence. :)


It has been awesome in the mornings while I am getting ready. The boys can just go outside and run and they are locked inside of the fence so I don't need to worry about them taking off.

No comments: