Monday, December 30, 2013

Tree Decorating

My boys were so excited to get our trees out and get them decorated! When we moved, we didn't have a need to unpack our attic and haul the tree over in the spring, so the weekend after Thanksgiving we headed over to Richmond to empty our attic and get our decorations. The boys had a blast getting the trees out and decorating their own individual trees.



Every year I seem to add a new decoration to my tree, and this year they were gold leaf garlands. Loved them! They made my tree have more color and more full


Jade didn't think decorating was quite as fun as the boys thought it was.


Ethan showing off my olive wood nativity my mom brought me back from Jerusalem.


Ethan with his tree


Jade girl watching all the excitement


Lincoln with his little tree





My finished tree! It took me a few hours, and I think it only lasted an hour before the ribbon started getting torn off.





Ethan trying out 'Christmas Magic' to see if it still worked! (Read a little about Christmas Magic here)






I am not at all ready for Christmas to be here, but I love the lights and the warmth everything brings to our home.

1 comment:

Seantae Jackson said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS! And I love the kids tree idea!