My little lady turned 4 months right before Halloween. She had her check up the day before Halloween and the poor thing had to get shots. She did not react well the first time, but did much better this time around.
Stats:
Height: 25% or 50% (I can't remember which ... whoops)
Weight: 10%
Head: 10%
Jade didn't lose weight, she just didn't gain very much. She dropped from 50% to 10%. Honestly, I wasn't concerned at all. She didn't look unhealthy, she was eating, she seemed totally fine to me. Maybe because I was used to Lincoln at that point, who was always at like 3% for weight.
My doctor was concerned (He forgot to ask me this time around [he asked me when Lincoln hit 3%] if my husband was small) so he told me to start feeding her solids and maybe the extra calories would help. I thought she was too little and she wasn't going to eat enough to actually get a whole lot of calories anyway ... but I bought a couple small jars and decided to give her a taste.
She wasn't sure about the solid food, and had a hard time eating it, so I decided to hold off for a while. I would periodically give her a taste to see if she seemed like she was ready.
Because it was Halloween, we had to dress her up!
And now for her 4 month photos. I have had the hardest time getting photos of her, every time I pull out the camera, she just completely ignores me and looks the opposite way! Silly girl.
Some things about Jade at 4 months (if I can remember ... I'm doing this a little late)
*She is starting to get teeth, so she is turning into a drooling monster!
*I think her eyes are officially hazel
*She is still wearing a size 1 diaper
*She is wearing size 0-3 month clothes
*When she smiles at me, it melts my heart! I love her!
*She LOVES her brothers!
*She is working toward sitting up alone, but it'll still be a while
I love this little lady! I can't believe she's already 4 months old!











No comments:
Post a Comment