Friday, December 27, 2013

5 months!

Little Miss turned 5 months at the end of November! It seems like time is flying by way too fast! I keep telling her I want her to stay this size forever, so I can always have a sweet baby ... but she's not really listening very well.

*She is still pretty small, she moved up to 3-6 month clothes, and they are quite baggy on her
*She still wears a size 1 diaper
*She has been drooling like a maniac and I'm pretty sure a tooth is coming soon!
*She definitely isn't one of those babies that hams it up when the camera is out, she is quite difficult for me to photograph and get good pictures of her.
*I LOVE having a little lady and I frequently call her my sidekick and my bff. :)
*I know I say this every time, but my boys absolutely love her. They always need to love on her and give her lots of hugs and kisses
*I still haven't really fed her a lot of food, I just didn't think she was still quite ready for it. 

And now for the pictures of this little beauty!

This one is a little blurry from my phone, but cute anyway. :)


When I pull out the camera, these are some of the faces I get. We've got to work on getting her to grin at me while taking her picture. I think the flash is a little overwhelming ...




She still sucks on her middle finger and her pointer finger at the same time, and it rotates between being palm up and palm down!  Every now and again, she'll throw a third finger in there too


All three of my yahoos! Sometimes I sit back and still can't believe I have three little ones! Amazing. I love them!






I love this little lady, now stop growing! :)

No comments: