Last time I was able to go out to Richmond and work on my house, we took my boys to play with Kace and her boys and I took Jade with me to Richmond. After a while she got a little bored with rolling around on the floor while I painted ...
So then she crashed and took a nice nap right above the heating vent. (The house was quite cold!)
My poor room at the Richmond house was in major need of some help. It was a room that was neglected because nobody ever went in it. It had one wall partially finished for the last few years ... sad. I primed it and painted it the same gray as the bathroom because I had leftover paint. It looks so much better! (It's all ready for me to move back in *wink*)
Right before Christmas, Ethan made a gingerbread house at school! I don't think it lasted more than a couple days ... he came home and he and Lincoln immediately started picking treats off of it.
One afternoon, Lincoln was Mr. wild man and would not calm down. I made him lay in my bed so he didn't wake up Ethan and he took a nap with me. :) It was awesome.
One morning it was FREEZING so I told Ethan to come get in my bed and do his homework where it was warm!
I found a new recipe for pumpkin german pancakes, and they were quite delicious!
The boys both ate a ton! I love making food that they will actually eat. :)
The same morning that Ethan did homework in my bed, I went to check on Jade and she was awake and wanted to get out, but didn't want to get out of her blankets because she was cold too! She just turned and looked up at me instead.
Jade got insanely slobbery the last couple of weeks, and there could only be one explanation ... teeth!
This is Ethan's sideways (sorry can't fix it) letter he wrote to Santa.
Ethan has a loose tooth! I can't believe he's big enough for that already. Crazy.
Tummy time with my lady bug
Lincoln has his moments where he is just worn out and while Ethan is at school he watches a movie. More than once I go check on him and he's out cold!
One day after school, I had to take dogs to the bathroom and I came back in and Ethan was making his own sandwich! Seriously child, stop growing!
I love when they do this. :)
Me and my buddy!
Love this lady!
For my birthday, we went and tried somewhere new for lunch. We went to the crepery! It was delicious. I got my boys a hot chocolate to share and they loved it!
Making pizzas! The boys thought it was great fun!
I have a little girl, so naturally I wanted to paint her tiny little toe nails! Holy moly, nobody ever told me what a challenge that was going to be! Man, she was so wiggly! They looked darling
Love this happy face!
Ethan wanted to help me wash dishes one day. He did a great job! I love when he's a good helper instead of a menace. :)
I have no idea how Lincoln thought this was comfortable ...
Me and this guy. :)
Seriously, this has happened way too often for it to be funny, but I know one day I will look back and think it's funny. My boys have this habit of waking up and sneaking downstairs to do whatever they feel like doing. Three different times they have decided to cook breakfast. Twice they turned on the stove and were making scrambled eggs with the entire package of eggs, and this time they were making egg waffles with a carton of eggs and an entire box of waffle mix. What a mess!
Ethan cannot leave this little lady alone. If I set her down and go do something, I will come back and almost every time he is playing with her!
Ethan's drawing of me and him.
I love peeking in on the boys at bedtime and watching Mart read them bedtime stories.
Wow, that was a lot longer than I thought. If you made it through this entire post, I will be quite surprised. I am a lot more caught up now than before. :)








































































2 comments:
Oh what cute pictures- seeing your baby Jade makes me want a baby girl so bad! She is so darling- and the whole jammie thing- with her legs out- that is what each of mine did and it makes me miss it so much! Glad your family is doing well!
Oh the waffle making kills me!!!!
Post a Comment