Wednesday, December 11, 2013

School Pictures

I have a lot of catching up to do, so here we go!

I was crazy nervous to send Ethan to kindergarten. I finally adjusted to that, and then found out that even in kindergarten, they take school pictures. Ethan does not generally cooperate in front of a camera. For a week or two leading up to pictures, I kept trying to practice smiling with him, and telling him not to be a goofball. I kept anticipating that his pictures would look something like this: 



Or maybe this ... (this was his practice face for a couple weeks leading up to pictures. It was better than other ones he usually pulls, but not my favorite)


Or there's always this one:


Or this one:


Yep, or one like this.


Imagine my surprise when I pulled out his packet and saw this cute face shining through!


What a cute little toad! It's still so strange to think that he's big enough to be at school and taking school pictures!

1 comment:

Seantae Jackson said...

Oh my gosh it's darling!