This year we were hoping to try and do a matching or theme for halloween, but my boys were not going for that idea. Ethan was dead set on being an Aquabat (Jimmy the Robot to be exact) for Halloween, while Lincoln really wanted to be Jake the Pirate from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Jade, well, she didn't get a choice. :)
Ber has made our costumes for the last few years, but this year she had a lot going on with school and work and I didn't want to put added pressure on her to make more, so I only had her make Lincoln's vest and shirt for Jake. I found a costume that I loved for Jade online and I was determined to make it the exact same. I also tried to make Ethan's as easy as possible and I think it turned out great.
The boys were so excited for Halloween and were counting down the days and playing "trick or treating" for weeks leading up to the actual big day!
Thank goodness that Ethan was not disappointed with his costume. He LOVED it!
Mr. Lincoln as Jake the blonde pirate! Ahoy Mateys!
Miss puffy cheeks Jade the cute owl! I love her! I was so happy with how her costume turned out. It was exactly how I wanted it!
My three cute Halloween bugs!
The boys went with Mart right after Ethan got out of school to Lee's and the mall while Jade slept. We wanted a happy baby while we were out and about. It started getting late and Jade was still sleeping (she had shots the previous day and wasn't feeling well) and I finally woke her up. The boys were getting antsy and were ready to get going!
After going around our new neighborhood, we headed up to my Grandma Erm's house to meet up with Ber, Kace and Tyler to go to the robot house! Somehow when the robot moved, Lincoln got shuffled or something and ended up trapped in their house behind the robot! He was so confused on how to get out and was getting nervous. The lady of the house was confused why he was back there too, but we finally got him out. Silly boy.
My big boys loved going house to house by themselves and trick or treating!
Our group for my Grandma's neighborhood! Silly kids. Every single time I look at this picture, the look on Lincoln's face seriously cracks me up and I laugh for about 5 minutes straight!
Tyler (Batman), Ethan (the Aquabat) and Lincoln (sadpants Jake) had a great time and were so worn out! Lincoln was literally on his last ounce of steam.
Jade was sleepy too!
We got home and in pajamas and I think my boys were out within about 2.3 seconds. They had a blast and absolutely LOVED halloween! They are definitely our children. :)
Oh yeah ... and happy getting engaged exactly 9 years ago on Halloween to this guy! (See, told you we liked Halloween.) :)
.jpg)

1 comment:
So.... I'm behind! Jades costume is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment