Ber and her nephews
Ty and his BFF Jenna.
Kace and Ryan
Ber and Dallan
Everybody seemed stumped at what to get Linc for his birthday, so they all stuck with the Jake the Pirate theme, and he ended up rolling in Jake toys! He was more than thrilled!
Grandma, Ethan and Lincoln
Me and my birthday boy! I still can't believe he's three ...
Monday morning, I made my sweet birthday boy sprinkle pancakes and green smoothies (ice cream!) for breakfast.
They must have been extra delicious and special, because I think Ethan ate like 8 of them!
After breakfast we walked Ethan to school and came home for some alone birthday time! Lincoln wanted to watch a movie or netflix or something and so I turned it on and went to feed Jade. When I peaked back around the corner to check on Lincoln a little while later, he was laying on the couch with his blanket talking on his phone (the dvd player remote) to Grandma.
I forgot my actual camera, so I only had my phone for pictures. Some of them are blurry, but it shows the fun we had. Linc doesn't look all that excited in any of these pictures, but he had a blast. He couldn't wait for his turn each round and was so sad when we finished. I loved these tiny bowling shoes on his little feet!
Jade is a little small for bowling, but she was there too! :) She just took a little snooze instead.
Ethan was so funny and dramatic! The older he gets, the funnier he is when it comes to certain activities.
"I did it!"
Toward the end Grandma showed up to celebrate with us for a few minutes.
After bowling, we headed over to Jack's pizza and had some awesomely delicious pizza!
When we got home, we broke out the leftover cake and ice cream, lit up a candle and sang again. Lincoln loved the singing! He sang to himself.
I love this little man so much. He is so tender hearted, and loves his brother and sister so much! He just idolizes Ethan and looks up to him. He misses him when he's not around. He has such a sweet spirit and we are so lucky to have him in our lives!
Happy birthday little man! I love your face!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment