He weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz and is 20 inches tall
Fresh from heaven and he already loves to suck on his hands!
Happy and super tired Dad!
Poor Kace was so exhausted. She hadn't been able to sleep at night for the last few weeks leading up to him arriving and she just kept asking if she was ready to push yet.
Fuzzy little head!
I waited until they were upstairs and settled before I headed home ... at 3 am!
I love his hair! It's not often you see such blonde long hair on a baby. It's adorable.
It was so awesome to be there with her while this sweet little man was born! What an amazing experience.
After I left the hospital, I got home and showered and headed to bed. By this time it was 4am and I was very ready for bed. I had to get up early to go to Patty's funeral, and I didn't get a lot of sleep. Maybe 4:30-5 hours. That's not a lot to deal with such an emotional event. It was so hard to say goodbye ... but it was a very special day. It's not often you get to experience the full circle of life in one day. I got to see a spirit fresh from heaven and then had to say goodbye to someone who just passed on within hours of each other. What a day.
It was an amazing day and I'm so glad that he's finally here and is safe and healthy. Welcome to the world Zack!
1 comment:
Love the blonde hair... makes me baby hungry for another little boy myself! It was so fun to see you that morning... even if it was for something less than happy.
Post a Comment