This summer has been HOT! I used to love the summer, but I think back then it was when summer was a nice 75-85 degrees. I don't remember it ever being this hot. Maybe it's because my house is 100 years old and faces west ... with no trees blocking the front and with the highway right in front of me, the sun beats down on our house. We also don't have a/c ... just window units. They have helped so much though! I'm very grateful we have as many as we do this year.
We've been looking for ways to cool off without keeping my boys locked inside all the time. I don't like them to play outside when it's 3,000 degrees outside. But, I don't mind if they go outside, if they can play in cold water.
I turned the sprinkler on for them to get wet and cool off, but the silly boys didn't want to run through and get wet, they just wanted to fill the dog bowl up over and over again.
And then they decided that they needed a drink too.
Happy boy! He loves playing in the water!
They figured out that they both could get in on it at the same time.
I'll have to let them keep playing out in the water. They loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment