Lately I've been debating back and forth if it was time to switch Lincoln's bed to a toddler bed. He does so good in his crib and never climbs out or even tries (that I know of!). My thoughts for Ethan the crazy man were to keep him contained in his crib as long as I possibly could! Lincoln is not the same boy and I thought that even though he's pretty little, he could handle the switch.
I went up the other morning and took off the front of his crib, and he was so excited! Ethan loved it almost more than Lincoln! They spent the morning (probably closer to all day) playing in Lincoln's room climbing in and out of his bed.
The true test came at nap time ... to see if he'd actually stay in bed. He did crawl in and out of bed for about an hour and a half, but finally he did climb into his bed and take a nap. Bedtime has been even easier. He's so worn out and ready for sleep that he just stays in bed and goes to sleep!
He's done really well with it. He does play for a few minutes when he's supposed to be taking a nap, but he'll climb into bed after a little bit and take his nap. And he LOVES being able to wake up and jump out of bed and start playing!
My boys are growing up way too fast! Geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment