Lincoln absolutely loves Buzz! I swear before I banned it (for the time being), he would have watched all three Toy Stories on repeat, all day, every day. As much as I love Toy Story, it gets a little old after a while. (Ethan used to do the same thing, but at that time there was only 2 to choose from!) Ethan started to get really annoyed as he had to watch it with him.
We even went through a spurt where Lincoln would not go to sleep unless he had the woody doll in bed with him. (I'm sure it would still be this way ... but I'm not honestly sure where it ended up. He carried it everywhere!)
So the other day when Lincoln stumbled across Ethan's underwear drawer and saw not one, but two (at least) pairs of underwear in there ... he insisted on wearing them. All day.
He sobbed until I put the second pair on him.
I suppose I should probably go buy him some Buzz underwear that actually fits his little rear end before they don't sell it anymore ...
Mart was a little taken back when he got home from work and Lincoln was running around with Ethan's underwear over his shorts. When we had to go to the store and Lincoln refused to take them off ... they settled it by just putting them over his diaper. :) Silly boy.
Makes me wonder how long he'll be obsessed with "Buzzy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment