This is the "I don't want to smile, I'm hot, sleepy, and starving ... but I'm still having fun and don't want to go home" face.
Lincoln loves having a cousin that is his age! The minute Tyler is in his eye sight, he'll just start yelling "Ty!" nonstop. He loves playing with Tyler. I hope that they are always best friends!
Poor Kace! When this was taken she still had 3 weeks to go! (2 now ...) She is hot and miserable. Baby Zack just needs to get here so we can all love on him!
This is my lifesaver. Aunt Ber. My kids just adore her because she will play with them non stop doing whatever they want to do! What in the world are we going to do without her when she moves to California?!?
Right before we headed home, we decided to walk in the river for a few minutes. The boys loved it and didn't want to get out! Ethan found a cup on the grass and was playing with it, and when it went down stream he said "Bye cup! See you tomorrow!"
We will definitely have to do this more often! It was much more manageable with Ber there helping though! My kids can be such a handful, I don't like to take them a lot of places by myself. I guess I need to branch out and do it anyway ... and hopefully we all would adjust.
No comments:
Post a Comment