Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Pictures October 2011

A little late ... but better late than never. :)


As usual, family pictures turn into a huge process and it's next to impossible to keep everyone happy and smiling or even looking at the camera, or you know, in that general direction. We got some okay ones considering how fast it all went downhill. Family pictures with children = not a very fun experience. I'm glad that we at least get a couple that semi work out when we go.

Ethan pulling a super cheeseball face





When we ask Ethan to smile, this is generally what we get. Which, I suppose, is better than screaming and looking the other direction.
















When I get home and look at our new pictures, sometimes I am taken by surprise at how big our family is getting and that I have 2 kids! It's totally crazy.

Now if the weather would ever cooperate and actually snow instead of this abnormally weird warm weather for December and January, we'd go get some snow pictures.