Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Storm Warning...

We have had the driest, most brown winter I can ever remember. I swear a week ago we could've been doing this:




Now in the middle of January we are getting a winter advisory and our mountains are expecting 3-10+ inches of snow. Which, is a good thing for the summer because then we can water our lawns and go camping.

So far today, all I've seen are small flurries here and there, but not even enough to coat my lawn or even pretend to. I'm sure it's on it's way and it just hasn't hit my house yet, but at the rate we keep moving, next week we'll be back to more of this:













I'm not the biggest fan of winter, but I do like that it brings us water for the summer so we can go play. I've loved not having snow down my shoes and all over my driveway all winter, but I can do without the weird bitter cold we've had. Looking at these pictures sure makes me miss the fall! I can't wait until spring.

No comments: