While browsing Pinterest for what felt like a few minutes (which in all actuality was a few hours...it's like a time portal! You get sucked in and are spit out hours later without realizing what happened), I have found a few different photo ideas that I've wanted to try. This is one of them. I wanted to try it while Lincoln was still tiny, so we put our own spin on it. Instead of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat (neither of which we own...) we went for Mart's work boots and a trucker hat. It seemed to fit us a little better.
He wasn't very happy about the boots, so I wasn't able to take a whole lot before he started trying to climb out of them. It worked for what I was going for though.
I'm sure one day, Lincoln will be a bit embarrassed by these pictures ... but who can resist a tiny naked bum?? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment