Saturday, January 21, 2012

Big boy, even bigger pants.

This little stinker is 15 months old! Geez. He's growing way too fast. He's still just a tiny little thing, but at the same time he's grown so much. He may reach the 20lb mark before he's 18 months after all! Last time I weighed him he was 19lbs 8oz. He's getting so close!

*He's such a smart little cookie and loves his Mama. He's very attached to me, which is kind of nice because Ethan is attached to Mart's hip.
*He loves to eat now. If there is food out anywhere within earshot, he wants it. He will scream at the top of his lungs until he gets some.
*He loves to wrestle and sword fight with the light sabors
*He is a super treat-a-holic just like his dad
*He wears size 3 diapers, which are still quite large on him. We tried a size 2 on him today that we randomly found and it still fits. I told you he's tiny
*He wears size 12 month clothes and select 18 month pants, only because they are long enough with a very cinched up waist.


He's very sweet and we love him to pieces!


I like how this pictures shows just how big these overalls are. I think you could seriously fit two of him in there!

No comments: