Each year Martin and I try to make something for each other for Christmas. This year I have been at a total loss on what to make that wasn't my usual go to homemade gifts. I stumbled across this idea on Pinterest and knew that I wanted to make one for Mart, so I thought, why not now? So I got to work.
I'm not the most crafty person, so it took me a lot longer than it probably should have. All in all, I'm happy with it and think that he'll like it.
Considering I'm not an overly crafty person, this was pretty easy! I bought a brand new deck of $1 cards. Rubbed both sides with sand paper. Then I bought a red ink pad and brushed the edges on the ink pad and then added my small papers on top once it all dried.
2 comments:
That is so cute! What did you rub on all the cards? I love it! Remind me to do this for Jeff on our 10th anniversary next summer!
Considering I'm not an overly crafty person, this was pretty easy! I bought a brand new deck of $1 cards. Rubbed both sides with sand paper. Then I bought a red ink pad and brushed the edges on the ink pad and then added my small papers on top once it all dried.
Post a Comment