If he leaves the living room he will run straight to the fridge and yank the door wide open.
He will then grab the gallon of milk and bring it to me.
With it in his hand, he will look at me and say "Juice?" telling me that he wants something to drink.
What a stinker. I'm trying to come up with a way to keep him out of the fridge. No luck so far, hopefully we'll come up with something soon.
2 comments:
I haven't checked in for awhile and you have a bunch of new posts! I love watching you be a mom Kelsie! Little Ethan is a blessed little boy and I love that you encourage his creativity at such a young age! (((HUGS)))
That's so cute! Charlie calls whatever he's drinking juice too. I try to get him to call it milk but he likes the word juice too. :)
Post a Comment