Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday's

We have so many birthday's in our family in November. To start the month off we have Kacean's on the 1st and Mart's on the 6th. I had Ethan help me make a present for both of them from him for their birthday. I bought some simple unpainted frames and gave him a paintbrush and some paint and showed him what to do.





He had so much fun painting and he did both of the frames all by himself. If he had left a spot without paint, all I had to do was point and he would paint it.



When they were both finished, we glued a giraffe to Mart's and a flamingo to Kacean's and put a picture of the two of them inside.


Happy Birthday Kace! We love you and appreciate all you do for us.



Happy Birthday Mart! Ethan and I love you so much and are so luck to have you in our lives! I can't believe you're 25!

No comments: