Monday, October 13, 2008

Off for the weekend



Martin and I were invited to go to bear lake for the weekend with some friends. As we were heading out, it started snowing. Because it snowed it was obviously too cold to go to bear lake, but there wasn't enough snow to do snow activities either. We ended up just watching a lot of movies. That's okay with me, sometimes it's just fun to get away even if we don't do anything special. We did take Ethan to the swimming pool and he really liked that. He's a water baby. I can't wait to teach him how to swim.
We got back today and I am so excited to sleep in my own bed! Whenever I go anywhere, the thing I look forward to most is sleeping in my own bed. Ethan was so exhausted when we got home he took a 3 hour nap. I think he was glad to be home and away from all the people and the noise.
Anyway, here are some pictures from this weekend.



Here is Heidi and Ethan

Ethan really loves Sio, and Sio really love Ethan. In fact, when we were getting ready to leave this morning, Sio walked out the door with Ethan and Heidi and to tell him to take the baby back.

Ethan and his daddy


Look how menacing the lake looks. It looks freezing.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

When we were at Bear Lake this summer, I had the crazy desire to go back in the winter and just chill in the condo, bake cookies and scrapbook. Looks like fun to me!

Heidi & Sio Latu said...

oh! i love the pictures of us with ethan! yay!
and although i wanted sio to walk out the door with the baby...i figured you would notice :)