Monday Martin was offered a temp job working for a countertop company in Providence for the week. The way the owner made it sound without actually saying it was that he wanted Martin to go in and work with the people there and see how he does. We think he wanted to see if he could do everything he said he could do. I'm happy to announce that today the owner offered him a full time job there! (that's something big because there is only 1 other full time employee there, the rest are part time). I am so relieved. I got my house payment in the mail a few days ago and I didn't know what we were going to do.
In other news, today is my Grandma's birthday! Happy birthday Grandma! We love you.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Work is not the easiest to find in Cache Valley so that was really fast. And Happy Birthday to your grandma!
I'm happy to he that he found a job, it's not easy finding jobs here.
Congrats on the new job!!
Post a Comment