Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I love halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays. It's not quite as fun as it used to be when all the little kids around went trick or treating instead of the new trunk or treat ... Martin doesn't support trunk or treating at all. =D He's funny like that. I'm not a fan, we like the good old fashioned door to door fun instead. Well four years ago today I got engaged, and now I look back at everything that's happened since and it's pretty neat.


I have already posted Ethan's super cute turtle halloween costume, so I won't do that again even though it is halloween. Instead, I will show you another cute picture of him ... he's getting so big so fast. He is already 9 months. I can't believe it. What a sweet baby. He's so fun, and I'm so glad that I have him in my life.


I hope you all had a very happy halloween!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

He really is so so cute Kelsie!!! Happy Halloween! My dad totally agrees with you about the trunk or treats. I thought it was just because he was old and doesn't like change.

Lindsay said...

4 years? Time sure flies! How cute. He looks like a little Newsies baby. I'm so glad Martin found another job - and so quickly too! Go Mart! I told Brandon and he was also really glad to hear that.