Two years ago, we welcomed this little angel to our family. There are some days I can't believe that he's already two, and other days I can't believe that he's only two! He is so smart and learns so fast! We have a special bond, and I love that! I love that he loves me so much, and that when I put him in bed at night he yells "muggles! muggles!" and climbs in his chair and refuses to go to bed unless we snuggle. And then I have to tuck him in, sing him songs and stroke his hair until he falls asleep.
I love watching him and Ethan play together. They love each other so much! If I take Ethan somewhere and leave Lincoln home, Ethan will cry and ask where his brother is. When we drop Ethan off at school, Lincoln cries because Ethan is gone. I hope that they are best friends for life!
I'm so proud to be his Mom, and I hope we stay close forever. I love you little Lincoln! Happy 2nd Birthday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment