She is very sweet. She is also very clingy to me. She is my dog. She is very protective of me. She nips if you come near me and she doesn't want you to. She is also a very good sport.
Because she loves me so much, she doesn't care what I do to her, as long as I am giving her attention.
Example 1:
Example 2:
Example 3: (Who would have known that she wears the same size shirt as Ethan??)
This is Kya.
She is a doll.
She is the best dog ever! (You know, minus that she likes to jump on me every now and again ...) My boys think she's a step stool, a horse, a seat, a rug, and a big toy! She puts up with all of it. She's very sweet. She is also a very good sport!
Example 1:
Example 2: (She didn't like this one very much, her face was too wide for it)
We love our dogs! We love playing with them. I'm glad they are such good girls. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment