Thursday, October 11, 2012

Family Pictures

The fall leaves have been so beautiful this year! I kept hounding Mart and telling him that we needed family pictures in the bright leaves before they all died. We did a spur of the moment photo shoot Sunday afternoon. Kace's family came along too so they could get some new pictures with baby Zack.

I tried to be more mellow this time, so there wasn't so much stress to get everything perfect and everyone goes home mad, crying and super frustrated! They still didn't turn out perfect, but we got a few good ones!

I still can't get over these leaves. They were so bright!



Sometimes this is the only way to keep them under control. :)




My boys love their cousin Tyler!


They are in a screaming phase ... every picture we take, one of them is screaming!












I always get so awkward when the camera is focused only on me ... 












This door was so cool, but it was so bright it was hard to look up!








 



Thanks Traves for always being willing to take our photos!

No comments: