Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little man!

Today Martin and I took Ethan to get his first "official" haircut instead of me just cutting, or butchering it at home myself. He was such a good boy and I am a little sad his pretty locks are all gone, but it's summer and he won't be so hot and his hair will grow back.


Before:







He was a little nervous at first ...



And he held really still while the clippers were going. I think he was afraid of them.




And when she pulled out the scissors instead of the clippers he started to squirm like a wiggly worm.




All finished! My baby is now a little man! I can't believe all his hair is gone. He looks like a totally different kid.



After his hair was cut, he had a strange accident and somehow ended up peeing on Martin...it was strange because he had his diaper on. This is Martin and Ethan going to look for a new pair of shorts.



After we styled it a little.


I do miss his hair, but it will grow back. At least he won't be so hot this summer.

No comments: