Monday, May 25, 2009

Black and White Days

The little town I live in is somewhat famous I suppose for Black and White days ... a.k.a. A celebration for cows. :) This is the first year I've ever gone, we got married during black and white days and have had our anniversary during the celebration ever seen until this year. We decided to walk over to the park to see what was going down. We walked around and looked at all the booths, let Ethan ride the train and watched some random guy ride the mechanical bull while I sat and laughed at how ridiculous this celebration was. After all that, we headed home. We were only gone for about 30 minutes total. Haha! There were only about 10 booths total or less. It was a bit sad. Anyway, here are a few pictures from this awesome celebration.


Ethan on his train ride. He really liked it, Martin said he kept saying "WOW!" the entire ride. Martin on the other hand thought it was a bit squishy.





George during the "cow pie" eating contest.


The random guy I laughed at while he rode the mechanical bull.

No comments: