Friday, May 8, 2009

Chalk drawings

Martin didn't have to go into work today until noon, so all three of us headed outside to decorate my driveway. Ethan really loves to color on paper with a pen so we thought he would also like to color on the driveway with chalk.
I think Martin and I had more fun coloring than Ethan did. The chalk we have is from Easter so it is in the shape of Easter eggs. Ethan just thought they were Easter eggs and just liked carrying them around the driveway. He was so cute and had a lot of fun hanging out outside.




Here is Martin trying to show him what to do with the chalk.









After carrying around the chalk and randomly sitting wherever he felt like sitting, Ethan was soon covered from head to toe with chalk. He was so dirty!




After we were finished we headed inside and Ethan threw a tantrum. He loves being outside and hates when we go back inside after playing outside for a while. He kept crying and trying to get back outside.


I love the spring, summer and fall and I'm so excited that the warm weather is fast approaching. I love being able to spend time outside and it's even more fun with my sweet baby boy! I can't wait to take him camping again this year, he'll enjoy it a lot more than last year!

No comments: