Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ethan

Ethan has been standing with support for a while, and without support for about a month. He is getting really good at standing without support, he just needs something to help him stand and he's good for a couple minutes. The last few days he has been trying to walk. He can now walk with help, so he walks along the length of the couch and anywhere there is help.
Over the last day or two he has attempted walking without support, and each time he takes a step he topples over. Today he took one step and didn't fall and went to take a second step and fell over! I was so proud of my little man, I can't believe he's almost walking.


My brother Ty gave Ethan this toy for Christmas. It converts into a little car that he can scoot around on as well, but I showed him how to use it and walk today and he thought it was great. He would walk across the living room (a little shaky I might add) and then he would ram into the wall or tv and get stuck until we turned him back around. He was so cute and thought that toy was the best.













1 comment:

Suzanne said...

He'll be climbing before you know it!