We made it through with not a single tear, no sad faces and most of all, Santa's beard stayed on his face!


On our way home from Logan after spending time together, we hit some snow and we were talking about how gloomy the sky was and how our dogs would probably be pretty wet by the time we got home from being outside in the snow. Well we hit a certain spot inbetween Smithfield and Richmond and the snow just stopped and the sky was suddenly blue. I looked over at the mountains and was amazed at how distinct the line was in the weather on the mountain. You could tell where the line was from snow to no snow. I had to take a picture. It was so crazy!
Well less than a week to go until Christmas. So crazy! I hope everyone had a safe weekend on the last Saturday before Christmas. It was crazy everywhere we went.


2 comments:
We ventured to Cabela's and it was crazy!! Ethan seriously is so dang cute Kelsie...I want to munch on him!
that is cute, I wish that I could get Jaxon to see Santa, but he talks about him all the time. But once he see's him, he is just starts crying, it just makes me sad. Hope you have a good Christmas!
Post a Comment