Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

There is a lot of pictures, so I won't tell too much about them. :) I'm pretty sure they are just like everybody else's Christmas pictures.
This year Martin and I decided to make each other one gift, we didn't have a lot of money this year and that's what we decided to do instead.










This next one Ethan had opened his present all by himself, no help at all!


This is what Ethan gave Martin for Christmas



Ethan really loved the box and left over paper





This is what I made Martin for Christmas unfinished. (It's finished now though!) I was up until 6am Christmas morning working on it, and I just couldn't stay up any longer to finish. I finished the next day instead. It's a quilt made out of all his band t-shirts from concerts he's been too or just t-shirts he had. It also has some patches with lyrics to our songs on them.



This is what Martin had made for me for Christmas. It's my very own granite picture frame, and I can change out the picture whenever I want.




This is how excited my dogs were about it being Christmas






When we came home Christmas night, this is what we came home to. My front door has three steps to get to it, well they were even with the lawn. I couldn't tell where the steps started at all.



And this is my favorite tree at my house. It looks a little cold to me.


Well that was Christmas in a nutshell. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and a safe holiday.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Looks like you and Martin are perfect for each other. Your gifts are thoughtful and much better than a bunch of meaningless gifts that just take up space under the tree.