Saturday, May 16, 2015

Piggies

Jade's hair has finally reached a length where she looks raggedy with her hair down and just long enough I can pull it back into piggies. It took a few tries to get comfortable with it, but it's so cute on her little head! 


I get her to semi-cooperate by letting her brush her teeth while I do her hair. That only lasted a few days or so. We now call someone on the phone or she sprays the mirror with the water bottle and then wipes it off with a towel.





When I ask her where her piggies are, she'll point to the back of her head. :) I guess she's adjusted. She seems to like them, or at least not mind them ... except for the days when she just wants to wear her beanie.












Love this baby girl! She's getting so big! Now for the rest of her hair to grow enough that she can get a cut little hair cut.

No comments: