Since Easter Sunday fell on general conference Sunday this year, my kids got to rock their new Easter clothes the following Sunday instead. With my new calling at church, I have been a lot more busy than usual, and happened to have a meeting right after church for a few minutes. Cute Martin knew I wanted pictures of my kids in their new clothes, and did his best to get photos of them. They weren't perfect, but my kids never cooperate 100% anyway.
Ethan has entered the awkward bigger kid stage where he is very un-photogenic in front of the camera. I just have to remind myself that it's just a stage and one day I'll look back and laugh.
And Lincoln is getting so big! He originally had a pink suit, but requested that he got a green one instead. As much as I loved the pink one and knew he'd rock it, I took it back and got the one he wanted instead.
Love these three goofballs!
Easter Sunday was very laid back and relaxing. We listened to as much conference as 3 crazy little ones would let us (which sadly was not very much) and then we did baskets and eggs and then went to my mom's later for dinner.
The boys both got quivers for their arrows, and little Jade got her own chair. She was thrilled! Whenever she goes to my mom's house, she carries this tiny chair everywhere and has claimed it as her own.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment