Jade girl is at that stage where she is everywhere and into everything. We are getting to the point where we wonder if she is going to be worse than both of my boys combined (and that's seriously saying something!) To give me slightly more sanity, I spent one day installing cabinet safety locks in the kitchen. It was a rough day and I struggled way more than I would have liked installing them.
They are made a little different than the last ones I installed and they don't work quite as well as the ones I've done before.
Part way through, the battery on the drill died. Shortly after that, the drill bit smoked and snapped off and left the tip in the cabinet. At that point, I was too frustrated to finish (and sadly still haven't...)
We took a break one day before the rain came and went outside and drew lots of pictures on the sidewalk
Another day my sister in law came to Logan for a baby shower and left her kids with my mom while she went. We all went to the park to run some wiggles out and while we were there, Ethan and Kylie had a wizards duel with their wands they found. :)
It must have been a fun week, because the boys both climbed in Ethan's bed and took a long nap together!














.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment