Mart helped my boys both build boats to play with, and Lincoln loved pushing his all over the porch. This particular day he apparently wasn't thrilled when I told him I wanted to take a picture of him playing with his boat.
This little lady is growing so fast and just wants to be involved in everything the boys are doing.
Lincoln on a happier day pushing his boat around the driveway
Jade has been loving playing outside and climbing on her bike and pushing the buttons. Every time we go outside, she walk to her bike and just sit on it.
Ethan still just adores her and helps her with anything she needs any chance he gets. I love watching him with her.
I know, major Jade photo overload. I just can't get enough of her.
We had a huge cute visitor come see us in the office and I wanted to try and get a size different picture between Jade and Kohn. They are super blurry because neither of them would hold still long enough to take a decent picture. She loved him and didn't want to leave his side.
Lincoln has been loving living in a neighborhood with lots of kids out running around. He rides his bike all over the neighborhood playing with everyone.
A snail
I think he said a snake
Just an I love you. :)
Someone laying outside under a tree with a blue bird flying
And after waiting over a month for my prints to arrive (I think they got lost in the mail. I had to have them re-print and resend them to me), we finally updated our photo wall and added Jade officially. It looks much better, but it makes me miss my old living room with the huge wall and tons of room for photos. It doesn't work quite as well in this house.
Other than that, we've just been busy with Ethan going to school and soccer starting back up. And the kids have finally made some neighborhood friends and they all play every night. They all end up here most nights and Mart will throw a football with them, wrestle on the grass, or sometimes the kids will build something on Ethan's workbench, or just run around and do whatever. It's nice having kids want to come over and play. I think it makes my boys feel more like this is home.


































No comments:
Post a Comment