8 years ago early Halloween morning, Martin and I got engaged! It was fun to reminisce about that and remember that day. We have always loved Halloween, so what a great day to have a special memory associated with.
Right before Ber left, we finally decided what the boys would be for Halloween. Ethan wanted to be Batman, so naturally, Lincoln became Robin. Ber was awesome enough to still make the components of the costumes and mailed them to us in time for Halloween!
Ethan has been waiting for Halloween for months. Seriously, months. October 1st, we told him that Halloween was that month and he would ask everyday if it was Halloween yet. He was so excited!
We dressed them up and headed to Lee's to go trick or treating there! I love Lee's!
When we were finished, the boys took a long nap so they would have the energy and be happy enough to go trick or treating!
Getting Ethan ready:
Getting Lincoln ready:
He wanted to jump off. :)
I was really worried he would hate his mask, but he did so good and kept it on all night! He loved it and whenever it came off (or he took it off) within about a minute he would ask for it to be put back on.
The dynamic duo!
Mart wanted to dress up with the boys, so of course he chose something super creepy and made a mask really quick while the boys were napping. He went as Scarecrow from the new Batman movies.
Kace and Hulk Tyler. Little Zack was Capt. America, but he has had a cold and they didn't want to take him out in the cold weather, so he stayed home with Ryan.
Tyler and his mask on crooked. :) I'm not quite sure what Lincoln was doing, when I told him to stand by Tyler, he decided that he wanted to kneel down. Silly boy.
Ethan had a blast running from house to house!
Grandma and Lincoln
Once again, we visited the robot house. Ethan thought it was pretty cool. Tyler started crying a little, and then Lincoln realized what was going on and got hysterical! Ha ha. Those poor little boys.
Ethan loves his cousin Jordan! It was so fun having them come and go trick or treating with us. Jordan is always so good with my boys. He held Ethan's hand the entire time and took him to every door.
Robin and the Hulk having a blast!
Our trick or treating group!
When we were finished, I wanted a picture of the three boys. I'm not sure what was going on with Lincoln, but he had decided he had had enough! Poor boy.
They all had a great time and my boys slept like a rock when we got home!
I hope my boys always love Halloween as much as we do.
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Such cute costumes! I would have totally thought you bought them...way to go Ber!
Post a Comment