Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Pictures

The beginning of July, the beautiful and talented Trisha Haws took our family pictures! I'm totally used to my crazy, "I need this perfect", stressful, keep the kids happy, where should we go? family photos ... so this turned out to be surprisingly efficient. She kept my kids happy (I'm sure if helps that she has twins just older than Ethan and a little girl, so she is good with kids!) and she got some great photos. I wasn't even frustrated with my children by the time we went home, which is always good! :)








Mart and his boys being silly.



I still can't get over his dark eyes. They are always so huge!

 


Mama's boy


 

 This is totally Lincoln. He always has a mischievous grin on his face!




I tell Mart every now and again that we still look the same as when we got married. :) He laughs. I guess I'll admit after being married 7 years and having 2 kids, we may have changed just a little ...





 


Being a boy must be so nice sometimes. :) No need to try and frantically find a restroom! Cute little bum. 











This is Mart's favorite photo of the shoot. It fits each one of us perfectly. Silly boys. 



Mart would tell you that some things never change ... I can't help but pull goofy faces when the camera is on me. :)






Thank you Trisha! You did a great job!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

This really was so fun! I am glad to hear that you weren't stressed out by the whole process...that is always my goal :)