Monday, July 27, 2009

Garden Update Weeks 5 and 6

I know this is a lot of pictures of my garden, but I want to have week by week pictures to see how much it changes.


Week 5


Week 5 - Box 1


Week 5 - Box 2


Week 5 - Box 3


Week 5 - Box 4


Banana pepper, week 5


I already have a zucchini growing on my itty bitty plant!


Salad straight out of my garden! It was so good


Week 6


Week 6 - box 1


Week 6 - Box 2


Week 6 - Box 3


Week 6 - Box 4


My cantaloupe is starting to climb the trellis


My banana pepper, right before I picked it! I have two more growing on it already.


My spaghetti squash plant


My zucchini plant right before I picked my first one. There are 3 more growing on it!


My first zucchini and banana pepper!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Great garden and that is one HUGE banana pepper!